Thanks to the time I’ve spent in Bangalore, I often have people asking me for the best places to stay in the city – Hotels offering value for money while being safe, comfortable and well located. Hotels in Bangalore are plentiful, no doubt, but here are some places definitely worth considering on your next visit.
Photo Source: Lonely Planet
1. ITC Windsor Manor, Golf Course Road: When it comes to good hotels in Bangalore, this one tops the list for me personally. Luxury amid a delightful old world charm and convenient location make this a top pick.
2. Vivanta By Taj, Trinity Circle: Massive property with an excellent location in the heart of Bangalore – a short five minute walk from the bustling MG Road and right opposite the 1 MG Mall! Connects to Indiranagar by the metro.
3. JW Marriott, Vittal Mallya Road: For those who need to be in and around the UB City complex, this is an excellent option for a comfortable stay.
4. St Mark’s Hotel, St. Marks Road: A trendy boutique hotel for those on a slight budget – the hotel is located in the centre of Bangalore.
5. Escape Hotel, Indiranagar: A very hip hotel nestled on the corner of Indiranagar’s 12th It is home to the popular Black Rabbit lounge bar. Bonus points for the hotel’s very chic décor!
6. Chancery Pavilion, Residency Road: Bangalore’s most economical 5-star property. The super location and great service is an added bonus.
7. Leela Palace, HAL Road: The grand architecture of this hotel makes it seem more like a monument than an actual hotel! Check in for an exquisite experience. The hotel is located close to Indiranagar and Whitefield too is easily approached.
8. Angsana Oasis & Spa, Rajankunte: A wonderful option for those who desperately need some rest and relaxation!
9. Neemrana Villa Pottipati, Malleswaram: A beautiful heritage villa that’s been converted into a boutique hotel for those who would like an unconventional stay in the city.
10. Sheraton at Brigade Gateway: A great business option for those who need to stay in the Malleswaram-Rajajinagar area, especially to work at the World Trade Centre complex.
Hotels near Bangalore Railway Station: A host of affordable budget hotels are situated around Bangalore Railway Station at Majestic, including Golden Residency, The Grand Meridian and Grand Inn.
Hotels near Bangalore International Airport: There is a new Day Hotel Day by Plaza Premium Lounge at the airport itself. Additionally, Arra Suites, Royal Orchid and Goldfinch Retreat are available options in close proximity to the airport.